background

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pinterest isn't good for my wallet...

Recently I saw a pin that showed a woman displaying her necklaces by hanging them from tacks attached to a piece of crown moulding.  It was fabulous!  Not that I wear jewelry, but I admire its sparkle.  So, I was on a mission to create some sort of décor that incorporated necklaces and these adorable fat birds I bought last summer. 

I bought two of these shelves from Target:


I bought these small cup hooks from Lowes and used a small nail to create a starter hole before screwing the cup hooks on. 


I bought necklaces.  I'm not sure if I'll ever wear them, but I went in to a store called Charming Charlie and came out $40 poorer. 


I bought some picture frames and had some pictures enlarged.  I also found a small shadow box for my beloved Sasha's footprint impression (they gave that to use when she was put down). 


I love those fat birds!  :)


1 comment: